The Individual/Small Group Blended Learning certification option provides a flexible approach to NBI Certification. The blended learning course (i.e. combination of self-study + live webinar sessions) is designed to equip participants with the knowledge, skills and confidence necessary for administering the suite of NBI™ Thinking Preferences Assessments.
- Review of 4 Self-study Modules (6 to 8 hours) – materials available for download upon registration.
- Participation in Three 1.5 Hour Webinar Sessions with an NBI™ trainer (one-to-one or small group) – Groups range in size from approximately 1 to 5 participants. Open enrollment – start any time you wish and proceed at your own pace. Sessions are held using the Adobe Connect or GoToMeeting web meeting platforms.
- Own NBI Administration Account – certification includes setup with your own online account for administering the profiles whenever you want. Once certified you will be invoiced quarterly for any units used.
- Access to a NBI™ Consultants Resource Center – this resource center contains a range of materials for supporting application of the NBI tools (e.g. slide decks, case studies, invitation letter templates, bibliographies, and more)
- Wholesale Pricing of Tools – upon certification you will have access to the NBI™ at wholesale pricing rates. (Note: Contact us for more information about wholesale pricing rates).
- Five Free NBI™ Starter Assessments – as part of your certification you will receive 5 free assessments for practice (a $250+ value)
To Register: Register by clicking on the “Add to Cart” button below. Click on the PDF for more information.