Classroom-based NBI Certification Training
Friday, April 27, 9am to 5pm
For Coaches, Trainers, Facilitators and Consultants
Join Tony Hacking, Managing Partner at Global Insights Consulting, for this one day intensive NBI Certification Training workshop in New York City.
The Classroom-based + Blended Learning certification option provides the benefits of a traditional classroom-based training with the ability to study course materials before, during and after the face-to-face workshop. The Classroom-based + Blended Learning course is designed to equip participants with the knowledge, skills and confidence necessary for administering the suite of NBI™ Thinking Preferences Assessments.
- Review of 4 Self-study Modules (6 to 8 hours) – Materials available for download upon registration.
- Participation in a One Day Classroom Training – This course is offered twice per year in New York City (Spring and Autumn). The spring date in 2018 is: April 27, 2018 (Venue TBD – check back soon).
- Own NBI Administration Account – Certification includes setup with your own online account for administering the profiles whenever you want. Once certified you will be invoiced quarterly for any units used.
- Access to a NBI™ Consultants Resource Center – this resource center contains a range of materials for supporting application of the NBI tools (e.g. slide decks, case studies, invitation letter templates, bibliographies, and more)
- Wholesale Pricing of Tools – upon certification you will have access to the NBI™ at wholesale pricing rates. (Note: Contact us for more information on wholesale pricing rates).
- Five Free NBI™ Starter Assessments – as part of your certification you will receive 5 free assessments for practice (a $250+ value)
Download the NBI Certification PDF for more information.
To register for this program go to: http://nbicertification.com/certification/classroom-certification/
For more information contact Tony Hacking: firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Instructor:
Tony Hacking is an Organizational Consultant and Founder of Global Insights Consulting. Tony is a trained instructor of negotiation, conflict resolution and diversity and has taught several graduate courses at the Center for Educational Outreach and Innovation (CEO&I) and the International Center for Cooperation and Conflict Resolution at Columbia University. He has designed and conducted workshops and consulting interventions for thousands of business managers, diplomats, clerical staff, technicians, doctors, allied health care workers, police officers and teachers in the areas of conflict resolution, diversity and teamwork. Some of Tony’s most recent clients include the United Nations, the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Astra Zeneca, Pfizer, College Central Network, Columbia Busines School, Wharton Business School, The US-Syria Exchange Program, Bellevue Hospital, Consolidated Edison, and the New York City Police Department. Tony has co-authored over 20 articles on conflict management, physiology of behavior, brain function and motor performance. He is a licensed master trainer for the suite of Neethling Brain Instruments™. Tony holds a Master of Arts degree in Social-Organizational Psychology from Columbia University where he is also an advanced doctoral candidate. Tony can be reached by email at email@example.com